Friday, January 14, 2022

Chia Collagen Pudding

No need to wait for this chia pudding to thicken up, it’s ready right out of the blender! I have made this with lots of different flavor combos and love them all but I’m sharing my favorite today🤗 The added collagen here will give you a jump start on your daily protein and help to nourish your hair, skin and joints! A delicious breakfast or treat that helps you glow from the inside out??? YES all day!! The @preferredketo collagen powders are perfect for this and I also use them for baking! You can find it on Amazon or on their website in vanilla, chocolate or salted caramel! They are AMAZING!

Ingredients :
2 cups vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
1/2 cup chia seeds
2 scoops @preferredketo chocolate collagen powder
1/4 cup powdered sweetener
Pinch of salt
1 tsp almond extract

Directions:
Place all ingredients in blender and blend 1.5-2 minutes. Enjoy with some whipped coconut cream, berries and cacao nibs. Store in the fridge.
This is my favorite combo but you could customize however you want. @lori.monigold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.